Our new and improved Evisense is so much more than an evidence of learning system… …it’s a full communication hub for parents and schools!
How many different systems does your school use to capture evidence of attainment, share Wow moments and reading diaries, send newsletters and event alerts, distribute reports, securely store and share documents linked to EHCPs and Annual Reviews with parents and professionals, record pupil voice, and encourage parents to share information on their children’s achievements outside of school?
Your school can do all that and more with our NEW Evisense!
Our NEW Evisense is nearly here! It’s a complete overhaul of our existing system including a very long list of great new features to help your school capture and share the progress your pupils make and simplify your communication with pupils, parents and external professionals.
Be first to see our NEW Evisense in action – watch our FREE Webinar
Over 50 new big features
As well as collecting and sharing evidence, Evisense is now a parent communication tool to help boost parental engagement, where evidence is just one part of what it does. The new version is faster and easier to use. Schools have more control and flexibility around privacy and other options.
Here are just some of the great new features:
- Over 15 different post types – including class blog, evidence, home school diary, pupil voice, learning opportunities, Wow moments and more – filter by post type.
- Improved security controls – give schools more flexibility over our extensive security options.
- Add multiple media to a post – multiple photos or videos or a combination of both.
- New timeline – jump back 3 years instantly to compare evidence to the work pupils are doing now.
- New parent mode – share content using your device at parents evening. Parents will only see what they are allowed to see.
Fast and secure communication hub for parents and schools
During the webinar, our MD, Dale Pickles shows you how quick and easy it is to use Evisense as your school communication hub. He also explains the security measures in place to protect your school’s information. All Evisense data is securely stored in the UK (some other systems are using US-based data storage).
Watch the webinar to find out more.
FREE UPGRADE for existing Evisense users
As soon as our new and improved Evisense is released later this month, schools who already use Evisense can request a FREE upgrade.
FREE TRIAL for new schools
If your school hasn’t used Evisense before, request a free trial and we’ll set you up once it’s live.