Webinar: Introduction to the new and improved Evisense
Watch this webinar to see our NEW Evisense in action. It’s a complete overhaul of our existing system, including a long list of great new features to help your school capture and share the progress your pupils make and simplify your communication with pupils, parents and external professionals.
Our MD, Dale Pickles explains how quick and easy it is to use Evisense as your school communication hub. He also highlights the security measures in place to protect your school’s information and demonstrates key features:
- Over 15 different post types – including class blog, evidence, home school diary, pupil voice, learning opportunities, Wow moments and more – filter by post type.
- Improved security controls – give schools more flexibility over our extensive security options.
- Add multiple media to a post – multiple photos or videos or a combination of both.
- New timeline – jump back 3 years instantly to compare evidence to the work pupils are doing now.
- New parent mode – share content using your device at parents evening. Parents will only see what they are allowed to see.
If you have any questions about this webinar, you can contact me via email – email@example.com.
Use the buttons below to download the slides/handout and to leave feedback.Download presentation Download Evisense new features list give feedback
If you would like to find out more about how our NEW Evisense can help simplify your communication with pupils, parents and external professionals, you can book a free online meeting with one of the team. Click on the button below to find a time and date that suits you.Book a meeting