Questions on radio transmission
- What is the radio frenquency used?
- Are there any risks to health?
- What is the distance covered by your radio technology?
- Can the radio transmission disturb any equipment?
- Do you have any solution when there is a long distance between the buildings out of the radio cover?
- Can you say that your RF technology is secured enough to prevent any violation against external attack of the server
Questions on the transmitters
- What is the capacity of the transmitter memory in term of data?
- Is the power supply needed in any case?
- Do you propose one or two transmitters to monitor T° and CO2 on CO2 incubator?
- Can the transmitter be used to repeat the next transmitters?
- How do you install the probe in a – 80°C deep freezer ?
- Can we replace the probe only, if defective, without replacing the transmitter?
- What is the accuracy of the probe?
- What is the temperature range of the standard probes ?
Questions on calibration
- If I want to have my probes recalibrated, do I need to return only the probe only or the probe + the transmitter?
- Do you loan a probe during the calibration?
- What is the periodicity of the calibration?
Questions on alarm transfer
- Can I transfer the alarm?
- How does it work?
- How are the duties managed by the software?
- Can the alarm transfer be set independently for each channel?
- What happens if nobody picks up the phone and if it reaches an answering machine?
- Is it possible to transfer the alarms through an IP modem?
Questions on computer
- What happens if the computer is down?
- Is there an automatic daily backup?
- How does the backup work?
- Is it recommended to back-up on an external device?
- Must it be a dedicated computer?
- What is the configuration of the computer?
Questions on upgrade of existing installations
- Is eviSENSE compatible with former transmitters provided by AES, and with Tomprobe and Tomkey data loggers?
- Is it possible to make an extension of the installation ?
- Can we upgrade the software with optional software modules afterwards?
Questions on the software